Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific 2021 (30th November & 1st December 2021, Online) will unite leaders and change makers from across the public and private sectors, to shed light on the defining issue of our time and tackle the energy transition head on.
Run over two days in the Singapore time zone (SGT), Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific 2021 will define the future of our energy system, inspire a decade of action and prepare the sector for COP26, with diverse voices from around the word bringing passion, experience and expertise to deliver a new path forward.
Our industry-leading speakers include:
- Gavin Adda, CEO of Renewables Distributed Generation for Asia, TotalEnergies
- Thomas Baudlot, CEO of Energy Solutions, Engie Southeast Asia
- Mr. Mukesh Kumar Surana, Chairman and MD, Hindustan Petroleum
- Low Yen Ling, Minister of State for Trade & Industry, Singapore
- Mark Nelson, EVP Downstream & Chemicals, Chevron
- Pratima Rangarajan, CEO, OGCI Climate Investments
- Philip Jones, Chief Commercial Officer, Intercontinental Energy
- Mr. Nobuo Tanaka, Chairman of ICEF & former Executive Director, IEA
- Jeff Connolly, CEO of Australia & Pacific, Siemens
- Wen-Bin Qian, VP of Business Development, Linde
- Anton Ferkov, Hydrogen Content & Pricing Specialist, S&P Global Platts
- Marina Hsu, Chairperson, Taiwan Offshore Wind Industry Association
And many, many more!
There’s less than 1 week to go… Sign up free today!
Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific 2021 is the industry’s most senior strategic conference, uniting 3,000+ CEOs, C-Suite executives, and high-level decision makers from across the region to chart the path forward in energy transition, together.
This press release is being issued in association with Reuters Events upcoming flagship Reuters Events: Energy Transition Asia Pacific event. More information can be found on the website, here.
Contact: Katie Silver