The World Hydrogen Congress was conceived in 2018 to act as the senior executive networking congress for the clean hydrogen industry. It is produced by the World Hydrogen Leaders, the exclusive hydrogen executive membership community. The mission of the World Hydrogen Congress is to accelerate the global commercialisation of clean hydrogen and to help connect the industry by providing an annual diary date for high quality content and high intensity networking.
From the 11-13th October 2022, don’t miss your opportunity to connect with over 2,000 senior level decision makers from across the global hydrogen value chain at the World Trade Centre, Rotterdam.
This year, we are proud to launch the World Hydrogen Intelligence Day, which brings a series of fantastic new side events to the Congress, including:
- The Global Hydrogen Projects Summit – showcasing the best practice of global projects
- The World Hydrogen & Steel Summit – offering the latest insights from key offtakers
- Industry-led interactive Workshops:
- Hydrogen Maritime Shipping Workshop
- Tradability of Powerfuels Workshop
- Women in Hydrogen Workshop: Female Leadership
- Airports as Energy Hubs Workshop
- European Hydrogen Backbone Workshop
- World Hydrogen Leaders Masterclasses – intimate training sessions by the experts
- The World Hydrogen Congress offers unrivalled opportunities for growth and connections. Learn from the best in a competitive market, shape the future of the hydrogen industry, network and create new contacts.
Learn more and register here: https://www.worldhydrogencongress.com/